Book Wish List
- Board Books
- Minecraft books
- Graphic Novels & Manga
- Babysitters Club Graphic Novels
- Amulet Graphic Novels
- I Survived by Lauren Tarshis
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney
- Big Nate series by Lincoln Peirce
- Harry Potter series by JK Rowlings
- Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Dork Diaries by Rachel Rnee Russell
- Lego Books
- Pokemon Books
- Superheroes books
- children's and young adult books by James Patterson
- children's and young adult books by Rick Riordan
Book Donation Policy
Donations of new books are always welcome.
Donations of gently loved books are also appreciated. Please review the following guidelines when considering a donation:
- In Like-New condition
- With clean, unmarked pages without odors
- Popular titles
When in doubt, ask yourself~ "would my child be proud to bring this book home?"
Children who participate in our summer bookmobile program are invited to select a new book. Donations of new books are always appreciated.
Book donations may be delivered directly to the Oswego City School District Warehouse, located at 224 W Utica St Oswego, NY 13126, during regular business hours.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook @Oswego Bookmobile.
Oswego Bookmobile reserves the right to use or dispose of donated books in any way that it deems appropriate.
Monetary donations are always welcome, as are new titles listed on the wishlist page.
A list of recommended titles is also available at the river's end bookstore located at 19 West Bridge St in Oswego, NY. Phone number 315-342-0077.
the river's end bookstore offers a discount on books purchased for Oswego Bookmobile.